College of Otorhinolaryngologists and Head & Neck Surgeons of Sri Lanka
College of Otorhinolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons of Sri Lanka (CORLHNS) is the professional membership body representing ear, nose and throat surgery and head, neck surgery in Sri Lanka. We support membership at every stage of their careers and we are the leading voice of the specialty in the country.
We provide valuable source of medical information for patients as well as medical practitioners. College organize continuous education for specialists in high standards aiming to improve the care available to patients suffering from conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
This a professional body an association being a ‘Voluntary social service organization’ as defined under the Voluntary Social Service Organization (Registration and supervision) Act, shall take steps to register under the Act after incorporation.
Our aim is advancement of the fields of otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery by education, training and research in the field, and the relief of patients suffering from diseases of the ear, nose, throat and related areas.
- To advance the knowledge of and promote research in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
- To promote post graduate training and continuing medical education in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
- To promote fellowship among the members of the college.
- To promote communication and exchange of knowledge among otorhinolaryngologists and head and surgeons at national and international levels.
- To monitor, suggest and advise on improvements of the standards of otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery services of Sri Lanka.